Thursday, August 7, 2008

Whoo hoo! I finished those socks for Mom, and a couple dishcloths. . .

J has been sick this week, so not much of anything has been done. Tomorrow is poker night, so I will get some dyeing and sewing done. Then I can ship out my sock swap package! And I get to go out Saturday night! I haven't done that in a long time. . . I definitely need a break - haven't had one in a while, as we went to MN and WI for a funeral last week, then J has been sick. . .

Men are such babies when they are sick. At least mine is. Moms don't get sick days, but he sure did. Sigh.

I'm kind of stuck. I have a bunch of great yarn, and a ton of great patterns queued up over at Ravelry, but can't decide what to cast on for my next project. So I started a "game" at one of the swap groups I post at. This way, someone else can choose for me, and I get to pass on some great yarn that's not getting any love :)

No comments: